Gosh, I’ve just been the worst lately. And so has Kitty. You know I love my Kitty. He’s such a Kat. But lately he’s just been a total butt. He’s peed on the couch, and at night he has turned into a Cirque du Soleil performer and is using our bedroom as his custom pop-up tent. WHY? We had a solid two years of just, normal Kitty. Sleep on the foot of the bed or behind my head Kitty. Can we have him back? Because if I have to throw a pillow at him at 3am again, I’m just going to cry.
First – exciting news. I’ve won my very first BLOG AWARD! My dear Cyndi from Healthy A-Z nominated me for a Liebster Blog award. You’ll see the pretty badge on the sidebar. THANK YOU, Cyndi!
Now, I must answer these five questions:
- What 3 words best describe you? Tired, random, hungry.
- What is your favorite clothing item? Embarrassing… My Old Navy yoga pants.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? St. Martin.
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give yourself as a child? Just relax and enjoy being a kid – nothing is that crucial!
- What is your favorite song? Right now, Poison and Wine by The Civil Wars.
I also am to tell you 5 random things about myself. Uh Oh:
- All but one of my baby teeth had to be manually extracted. They were strong and not leaving.
- Obviously, I hate the Dentist.
- Even though I love my baby, I still prefer dogs to babies.
- I enjoy living in new and unfamiliar places.
- Ethiopian food is my favorite.
And now for the fun part – I get to nominate my 5 favorite blogs for a Liebster! Drum roll?!
So, for the nominees, here are the rules!
- Add the Liebster Award image into your post or even on the side of your blog.
- Mention somewhere in your post that I nominated you with a link to my blog.
- Write down 5 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers for this award.
- Make up 5 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Answer my questions below:
- If you could only eat three things for the rest of your life, they would be?
- What item of technology can you not live without?
- What do you do to relax and unwind?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite song today?
And that’s a wrap! How exciting! Thanks again.
I will be back – pinky swear – because I have a recipe for IRISH NACHOS that will rock your Superbowl Sunday. Seriously. Pinky Swear.
And here. Because I got a fancy new camera, and my subjects are adorbs.